Mental Health First Aid Training – May 25
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$50
Mental Health First Aid Training
Make a Difference!
Why Mental Health First Aid?
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This 8-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to appropriate care.
Saturday, May 25, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
624 N Good Latimer Expy #200
Dallas, TX 75204
2nd Floor Conference Room
$50 per participant
What It Covers
- Common signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use
- How to interact with a person in crisis
- How to connect the person with help
- NEW: How to administer naloxone in the event of an opioid overdose
Addiction Professionals are eligible to receive credit for Continuing Education (8 hrs.) upon completion of this training.
TCBAP CE Provider Number: 2005-17
Registration Link Coming Soon
If you have questions, call Brian Lane at 214-930-7003